The Puraflo peat fiber biofilter system is the most versatile and reliable advanced treatment system on the market. The system is sustainable and uses little to no energy. Puraflo is odor-free and operation is very simple. Puraflo’s flexibility coupled with performance is unmatched in the industry.
Why Choose Puraflo?
- Modular design assures flexible phasing options Completely odor-free
- Very low or no power requirements
- Seasonal or intermittent use compatible
- Factory assembled P150N models certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 40
- High level pathogen and nitrogen removal
- Green solution, based on passive biofiltration principles
- Unique peat fiber with high lignin content provides for a longer media life
- Minimal system maintenance with no annual fluffing or raking of the peat fiber media
- Optional remote monitoring using telemetry
- Pad dispersal approvals in some areas eliminating the leaching field